Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Inspire Me Woman...

          "I am woman, hear me roar, in numbers too big to ignore... I've been down there on the floor and no one's ever gonna keep me down again. If I have to I can do anything... I am strong, I am invincible... I am woman..."

Over the next few months or so, I am going to publish posts on local women who I know, who I find inspiring and am glad that they have been or currently are in my life. These women are all different, they have different personalities, different outlooks and different careers... but one of the things they do have in common is that they all shine brightly.



They are passionate, creative, greatly opinionated, kind, compassionate, supportive, motivating... these women work hard, have goals and dreams which I love to see them strive for and complete.






















The next post will be about me, answering the very questions I have put to these women. I was undecided whether I would write a post answering the questions, but then I thought it would be a good way to reach out to my readers and to share something about me. So I hope you enjoy this series of posts, they will be staggered out over the next couple of months. If you have any questions for the women once you have read the posts, feel free to write it in a comment and I will get it answered for you. It is important for me to allow other women or girls to see that strength is important, that a lust for life is important... that you are capable of anything you put your mind and heart's desire to.

Kooklah Xx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! loving your blog xx danii

    http://ecobirdstyle.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Danii! I am very excited to be rolling these posts out soon. The one about me should be up this weekend and then I will be publishing the first of the women I am featuring! Very exciting
    xx

    ReplyDelete