Search This Blog

Friday, September 7, 2012

What to pack & what not to pack??


So the big USA trip is 11 days and a few hours away and I have begun to cement my list to pack.
My main focus, of course, is clothes (and, well, let's face it- shoes, accessories), with many trips, you just have to pack for one type of weather with an item or two packed away in case the weather improves or worsens.

My trip... is going to be in varying weather. Here is an overview:

Los Angeles: 18-28 degrees (but heading to fall so probably not high 20s)
San Francisco: 13-23 degrees
Las Vegas: 20-34 degrees
New York City: 9-24 degrees

So in reality I am packing for weather typical of all seasons.. Instead of taking a few jumpers, summer dresses.. I am taking clothes that I can mix and match, layer and turn into winter or summer appropriate outfits in hardly any time at all. For example, going out dresses that can be worn in warm conditions but also paired with a cardigan/jacket and stockings for cooler nights, jeans with flowy tops and light layers instead of bulky items. This includes a fully lined but lightweight trenchcoat that will easily provide cover from cool breezes or warmth over 'winter' type layered outfits..

What is your must have outfit or clothing item for travel?

Kooklah Xx

Stay tuned for a list of what I pack (and then when I return I will post if I used it or not!)

No comments:

Post a Comment