Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FashionBlues

Today I am having one of those days where nothing seems to fit right, nothing feels comfortable and my self esteem is low. These days are frustrating and really wreck your perception or views of things. I know I'm not the only one, my friends often say the same thing and I think, although it has always been an issue that people have dealt with, these days I think it is increased through the use of the media and the internet. There is no escape from the celebrity world where 'thin is best', I don't agree, there are many people who are not stick thin hut still look good and are beautiful. I always try to remember that we should be embracing individuality ....if we were all the same that would be boring. To make myself feel better I'm spending my day off doing things I enjoy including movies with some of the girls tonight where I can guarantee that no one is the same size, shape or has the same style. K, Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment