Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Tulle?

So I have ordered a tulle tutu skirt from an online shop called Kiss my Button Vintage {http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1427664334#!/kissmybuttonvintage}. It looks lovely.
White. Short. And ballet dancer cum beauty queen. I love it. And I also love that it reminds me alittle of the Carrie Bradshaw skirt in the opening credits of Sex and the City.
I plan on wearing it classic with towering heels and a singlet top but also mixing it up with one of my tour shirts and bangles.
I am so excited! It got sent today, so should get it in a day or two!
It has made me wonder tho, as this is my second tulle purchase in a few months. The dress I am planning on wearing to my 21st has a big tulle skirt with many layers. IS tulle BACK??

I have noticed quite a few people wearing it, talking about it, looking for it. Is the favourite material of fairy princess costumes from years long gone returning? I have always said my favourite age is 4! So maybe I'm subconciously buying items that have that magic feeling those dresses did.

All I know is I plan on wearing it everywhere-shops, dinners, clubs. A girl should find enjoyment from clothes and I plan on loving this item!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment